|Tuesday, September 1||Wednesday, September 2||Thursday, September 3||Friday, September 4||Saturday, September 5|
|Sunday, September 6||Monday, September 7||Tuesday, September 8||Wednesday, September 9||Thursday, September10||Friday, September11||Saturday, September12|
|Sunday, September13||Monday, September14||Tuesday, September15||Wednesday, September16||Thursday, September17||Friday, September18||Saturday, September19|
|Sunday, September20||Monday, September21||Tuesday, September22||Wednesday, September23||Thursday, September24||Friday, September25||Saturday, September26|
|Sunday, September27||Monday, September28||Tuesday, September29||Wednesday, September30|
Thank you for joining us! We are happy to have you. We are committed to the health and safety of all passengers and crew. In keeping with our commitment to you, we ask you be aware of the following important points:
1. We will be providing hand sanitizer to all guests prior to boarding the ship. As a safety measure, we ask guests do not wear gloves. We will clean The Prairie Lily before each cruise with appropriate disinfecting products for everyone’s comfort and safety.
2. If you or a member of your party are sick, please do not board the ship.
3. We will mark, on the sidewalk, where passengers should stand prior to boarding. Please do not block the Meewasin Trail as many non-passengers use this area.
4. We are operating at approximately 40% capacity to accommodate physical distancing at six feet between passenger bubbles. Once on board, please follow signs and crew direction to maintain physical distancing. We do require your assistance in achieving proper physical distancing, including cooperating, with and being respectful of, other passengers.
5. We would appreciate on board payment for beverages and confectionery items to be made by card and not cash.
6. Please only bring items on board that are absolutely necessary. Please do not bring drinks (including your favourite coffee), food or extra items.
7. We appreciate your patience and understanding with these necessary operational changes.
8. These guidelines may be updated to reflect current Transport Canada and public health guidelines prior to your cruise with us.
Sightseeing cruise tickets are not refundable. No-shows are considered forfeited. In the event of a tour cancellation by Prairie River Cruises Ltd., (for weather or river conditions which are quite rare) you will be given an option to re-book, receive an equal value gift certificate to join another day, or provided a refund.
Gift Certificates - Gift Certificates are not refundable. Gift Certificates that area a dollar value may be used to book any cruise. If someone redeems a gift certificate online for less than the redemption value, any residual balance is forfeited. If you redeem a gift certificate while on board, you can apply the face value of the certificate. If you apply less than face value, the balance remaining can be issued as a new certificate for the remaining amount.
Dinner and Brunch cruise tickets may be cancelled by the purchaser NO LATER than 12:00 noon two days before the booked date and these cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. After that, cancellations are non-refundable.
The Ship's Captain will make all decisions about weather and safety at the time of boarding. Typically high winds in excess of 70 km/h are the one weather issue we have. We do sail in the rain. The Captain may decide to delay a departure a few minutes or may decide to cancel sailing entirely. If the Captain determines is it not safe to cruise, the Lily can remain at the dock and your meal will be served there. If the cruise is canceled by the Captain, and passengers are not permitted onboard the vessel, the ticket price will be refunded, or the cruise re-booked, at the customer's option.
Please do not bring outside food or drink on board including alcohol. Please also abstain from using cannabis and tobacco while on our ship.
Thanks for your understanding.